• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
    show them the joy and the pain and the ending; Briella, any Nerine residents

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    In amusement, now fully emerald eyes flicker to Heartfire's half-brother, and the mulberry-coloured stallion receives a sly grin. Observant, right. Actually, he is - though perhaps more in the literal sense of the word.

The girl is cute but, also feverish and delusional. He flicks back his ears as she shouts at nothing, names he doesn't know, then names he does know - Valley, Chamber. His eyes snap to Heartfire with the big question in them. "Where'd you pick her up?" while the girl is still rambling.

But then Briella is back to the living, and he doesn't need her answer any more. He'd love to comment on the Great uncle part - obviously he's super great and all, ahem - but when she names Dovev as her da, he figures that maybe it wasn't Heartfire's idea to take the girl in; he flashes a smile at Heartfire at the statement Briella made.

Woolf states the obvious as much as Leilan did previously, but the latter doesn't want to comment on it. Instead, he listens to Woolf's demand. Now, Heartfire is free to make deals as she pleases, but... well. He feels the need to chime in. "I'm pretty sure Brennen would do it for free." he mumbles, though he also knows that for the Kraken-King to appear and heal them, they'll need more patience. He'd likely want to make a deal with Nerine, first.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: show them the joy and the pain and the ending; Briella, any Nerine residents - by Leilan - 11-04-2018, 07:35 AM