• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I don't take back what I say; KERBEROS

The night is dark...
    I stamped down the worry that bubbled in my belly as he spoke. It disapparated some, falling away the more that he spoke. I knew that his kids were his life and as such, that made them important to me. Mine or not, whether or not I knew them, they were his and that was all I needed. I laughed a little, my lips curling into a smile as the tone of his voice washed over me. It wasn’t especially anything special.

I had just missed him.

A small head tilt, with ears flickering and I nodded slightly. “Sure. Lead on.” I turned to follow him, and if my eyes happened to fall on his delicious rear end in front of me as he pushed through the thick jungle terrain, well I wasn’t going to say anything. A small smile stayed on my lips, even when we broke free of the jungle and stepped onto the shore. “It’s good to see you again.”

I turned back to the island I had seen in the distance. I don’t say anything but turn to look back at Kerberos with a wicked grin. “Wanna see who can make it there first?” My wings stretching out over his back before I started running towards the shore and then take off, my hooves splashing a bit of water up my legs before I got enough air beneath my wings to fly.

...and full of terrors.

Messages In This Thread
    I don't take back what I say; KERBEROS - by Roma - 11-01-2018, 05:32 PM
    RE: I don't take back what I say; KERBEROS - by Roma - 11-04-2018, 06:11 PM