• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I got a right to be this way; LELIANA
    The fears, the worries...all of it was worth it to feel her body relax against his. To feel the way her face press lightly against the curve of his neck. Mmm, yes, it would be easy to love her. He knew before it was over he would, probably not so much as Vulgaris who Loved her (or so he imagined) but he would definitely love her. Maybe like a brother and sister? Yeah probably something like that. He definitely felt protective, definitely did not like the way her voice broke on her worries and fears. Definitely did not like seeing her broken in the Meadow, on that first meeting.

Their love would be easy, and boy oh boy he couldn’t wait to bust Vulgaris’s balls when he finally met him. He would, with or without Lily, because he knew that the kind of love that leaves you broken when you leave is the kind of love you shouldn’t give up. He knows she will go back to him, knows that Vulgaris will realize his mistake.

He lets the subject of being sick drop and fall away. He’s not worried about that. He’d be sick a thousand times for her. He presses his lips against the curve of her cheek when she laughs, his own lips curling. But he is still quiet now, until she is done.

He could stare at her for always, watching the way the emotions chase themselves across her face. Except for when the tears build in her eyes and he wants to do nothing more than wipe them away and smash anyone that put them there. Unfortunately, he couldn’t do that so he just shuffles closer tightening his wing across her back and squeezes her. “Okay, I got it Lily.” He presses a kiss to her cheek. “Don’t cry and stay out of trouble while I’m gone.” Exaggerated wink. “I’ll go find your baby girl and then I’ll come back and find you.” He waits just a moment longer in case she had anything else to say before he pulls his wing from her back.

“Tephra. Magnus, a buckskin. Adna, snake girl.” He mumbles to himself, wings already picking him up in the air. He hovers for a moment, eyeing the serpentine wings that line her back and puts the picture of them in his mind for later before he swoops off finally, hooves brushing the empty tree branches.

Messages In This Thread
    I got a right to be this way; LELIANA - by Chaol - 11-01-2018, 06:11 PM
    RE: I got a right to be this way; LELIANA - by Chaol - 11-05-2018, 08:23 AM