• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

take a bullet to the heart just to keep you safe; any

“The General,” he repeated, slotting the information away in his mind despite his weariness. “Then you’ll know my cousin, Kagerus.” While he afforded Litotes’ next words some consideration, he still gave a stubborn shake of his sweat-dampened blonde mane. An introduction followed, and at that, Lee relented and  smiled a little. “I’m Leander,” he began, “I arrived in Beqanna for the first time a few months ago, actually.”

“My parents used to live here, before the lands changed. I came to find any family members that might still be around. Luckily enough, I met Kagerus, and she brought me here. But then I – ” he paused, coughing heavily. His ears went lax as he worked to catch his breath again. Once he had, he shrugged somewhat helplessly. “Well, I suppose I suffer from good intentions.” His thoughts turn once more to Rhonen’s murder, causing a muscle in his jaw to flicker before pushing it from his mind.

“I don’t suppose you’d know either of my sisters, Rhy or Kora, would you?” It was a feeble hope, but he still had to try – in spite of this ominous sickness, Leander was compelled to continue asking after them. “Or anyone related to my father, Riagan?” He was glad to have found relations on his mother’s side here in Hyaline, but with Rhonen’s death and the apparent felling of one of his daughters and the disappearance of another in the chaos that had taken place, any leads regarding family on his father’s side now seemed few and far between.

leander
    take a bullet to the heart just to keep you safe; like a dream in my arms but i’m wide awake

Messages In This Thread
    RE: take a bullet to the heart just to keep you safe; any - by Leander - 12-02-2018, 10:59 AM