• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; all read but reply to newer one
    Kromium
    Blood is Thicker than Water

He isn't sure what to expect when he exits Tephras borders.  Everything has changed so much that even his direction is different.  But he feels her.  Ischia calls to him in a voice he has heard many times in his life.  As a once prince of the island, he had trailed his mother many times as she spoke with her General.  Brennen had always been so large to him then, and even now during their meeting in Tephra, he had felt small next to the leader of his birth place.

It isn't easy to cross water when you are made of metal, but he does and does so quickly.  His hooves sink into the malleable white sands and for the most part, Ischia looks  as it had the day his family had left.  Water droplets cascade from his slick metallic body as he moves into the land.  The tropical forests were usually quiet and so he treaded lightly.  

Soon he spotted the bay, it wasn't hard to be honest.  His voice rings forth a greeting to the stallion, "Brennen!" It is all he shouts at this distance.  His limbs drawing him nearer to the ruler of the lands with each second, "I heard your call.  How can I be of assistance to you and your family here?"  He stops a respectful distance and dips his head in greeting.  He knew of the changes and the plagued released upon some lands but to what extent he is still unsure.  If sanctuary is what they needed than it was readily available in Tephra no matter who held its leadership...

@[Brennen] and any of Ischia; Krom is here to help if anyone wants IC assistance in getting to Tephra <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Kromium - 11-02-2018, 09:40 PM