• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kove, Snout\\
    Snout

Perhaps her vision was clouded from the tears that flowed, dramatic he thinks to himself. He playfully rolls his eyes as she screams out his name, she runs over to him and they embrace in a hug, his own eyes grow wider. He did not expect her to miss him that much, nor did he expect the affection, it went against his better judgement but he allowed the embrace, his own body relaxing into it.

I was worried about you, I THOUGHT THE PLAGUE GOT YOU! she announces and he bursts out laughing the silly plague can't get me. He replies, but who knows what the plague is capable of, it was just a simple attempt to calm the distraught mare.She mentions his lack of presence at the kingdom meeting, I don't like crowds, you know that he says nudging her cheek, making sure to be gentle to not poke her with his tusks.

Karat stood patiently and quietly, but when her sister is calmed down she announces they should leave Snout alone, and she mentioned the need to return to Krom. She even offers an apology to him, but it was not needed, it's true he is a loner, but he can put up with a select few equines. She gives a stern order to Kove to stay in Tephra and with that the grey and purple mare turns off to, what he suspects, find Krom.

When his eyes shift to find Kove again a spark had ignited, the bay and purple mare was obviously irritated. He did not even have to ask what was wrong, Kove was going to tell him. Why do they think I'm a child? she demands an answer, he just silently listens to her. She can't tell me what to do she yells out, following it up with a stomp. A side of Kove he had never seen, he wanted to laugh but that would probably add fuel to the fire.

I am leaving Tephra  she says in a rage, heading in the opposite direction of Snout. He steps forward with her Kove his voice was soft she is just worried about you. Perhaps one day she would understand the emotion, but she was still young, but then again....she has experienced a loss, his eyes gaze to the rock plastered to her chest before traveling back up to hers. Stay in Tephra with me a grin tugged at his lips I will show you were I hide the places he lurks, he doesn't show just anyone his spots either, she better jump at the opportunity before it expires.

Face Your Demons

@[Kove] <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kove, Snout\\ - by Snout - 11-05-2018, 09:01 PM