• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    (claim, also) Glaciers melting in the dead of night, any

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    The moment he’d put his foot down last night, he’d been decided. Interesting, the way that worked. The way he worked, probably, also. But then what? They’d been talking to Camomila, who seemed to be more interested in leading than in actually owning the place and calling it a kingdom than the others. They could probably work something out... he’d think and hope so at least. He wasn’t quite sure about the other refugees but, whatever happened, his intentions got clearer by the second (to himself, also).

To be honest, he remembers telling Arthas ‘ruling sucks’ a number of times, and perhaps it would indeed. But didn’t that maybe make him more capable? Not letting the power get to his head? Maybe it didn’t though, maybe he’d totally suck at it.

His eyes scan the vast icy plain for a while, looking for someone. More refugees will come, and perhaps more challengers, too, but he’s too damn stubborn to give it up now.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Camomila] Wanna talk about it? Any others, also welcome, I don’t mind.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    (claim, also) Glaciers melting in the dead of night, any - by Leilan - 11-03-2018, 09:07 AM