• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    (claim, also) Glaciers melting in the dead of night, any
    But
    Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    Memorable, that was one word to describe him most certainly. Not just on the outside though, he’d have told her any time. If they had been friends longer than the day. Though, on the other hand, she would know by then.

He’d been memorable before gaining any of the more flashy looks, most certainly. Although a regular silver bay roan might still stand out, one might reason; but perhaps even more when they got to know him. But these times had been serious for some time now. Getting grim, even, with those newcomers talking abuot throwing out the sick ones.

Cowards, all of them.

At the approach of the giant white, Leilan nods, silent for a moment. Then though, he finds an opening. ”Well Ard, I suppose you’ll be able to hide better in here than in Nerine.” he says with a crooked smile, referencing the day they met and discussed how easily the big white was spotted in the dark grey landscape of Nerine.

Before there is a reply however, he spots a movement of green, easily noticed in this tundra. He nods to Camomila. ”Good morning. It seems we had some visitors last night who’d thought to claim the place also, so I already told them they were the third to do so.” he tells her, rather neutrally, but it is nothing but the truth.

”So that leaves me, and with me surely Nerine, with the question what you want to do about it. One of them immediately started about refusing the sick ones entry,” his face darkens at that idea and he stares at the first-claimer, ”so it will depend on you now, I think, how leadership must be decided.” Because to him, there is only one good answer.

Either she can take the proposal Heartfire had mentioned - or he’d do his very best to kick out both this Camomila and the horses that thought they could get away with such mindless, panic-or-Carnage-influenced, ideas.

At this stage, the world is black or white.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Ardashir] @[Camomila]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: (claim, also) Glaciers melting in the dead of night, any - by Leilan - 11-03-2018, 05:01 PM