• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Carry On
    Lilitha

I watch the city burn, these dreams like ashes float away...

“There now, darling, I’ve got you,” Lilitha crooned softly, nuzzling tiny Singe’s shoulder gently and lipping at her cute little scruff of a mane. She had no idea how she was going to feed the poor little thing, but the girl was hers now and there was nothing for it but to find a way. Right, baby girl?

A call rang out through the forest, echoing through the trees to reach their ears, and little baby Singe tucked herself up against Lilitha’s chest with a wide-eyed snort. “No worries, sweet girl. That was a friendly call, baby, not a scared one or a mean one, huh?” Singe stayed tucked up against her, but nodded reluctantly. “It’s okay, baby. Do you wanna stay here, or come with me to say hi?”

As expected, the little girl clung to her, pressing tighter against her. “Alright, then, sweetie. Let’s go meet our new friend, okay?” Singe huffed a suspicious little snort and clung to her side as they made their way through the forest toward the newcomer. Lilitha smiled softly and brushed her tail against her new daughter, missing her wings again and the way they could’ve sheltered her and held her close as they walked.

As they drew near, she called back, letting the stranger know they were approaching. As they spotted him, Lilitha offered a welcoming smile and Singe ducked behind her, pressing tight against her. “Hello. Welcome to Taiga. My name is Lilitha, and this is my girl, Singe. How can we help you?”

...your voice I never heard, only silence.

Messages In This Thread
    Carry On - by Flamebrand - 11-03-2018, 12:16 PM
    RE: Carry On - by Lilitha - 11-03-2018, 12:44 PM
    RE: Carry On - by Flamebrand - 11-03-2018, 01:27 PM
    RE: Carry On - by Lilitha - 11-03-2018, 10:42 PM
    RE: Carry On - by Flamebrand - 11-04-2018, 01:01 PM
    RE: Carry On - by Lilitha - 11-08-2018, 11:55 AM