• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Carry On
    Lilitha

I watch the city burn, these dreams like ashes float away...

Lilitha smiled and nodded as the stallion spoke, hopeful that he was right and he’d fit in nicely here in Taiga. Only time would tell, but so far she was optimistic. “I’m glad to hear that. Welcome to Taiga, then, I hope you make yourself at home. Have a look around, settle on in, I’ll be around if you need anything.”

She glanced back at Singe, still tucked up tight to her side, shaking just a little, wings clamped down against her body. “We should be moving on, I think. Gotta take care of my girl; you understand, I hope. She’s a little stressed, poor love, and I’ve got to get her settled in feeling nice and safe and cozy.”

That and she wanted to give their new resident time to do the same, to make himself comfortable, explore his new home and find places that called to his soul and felt right. It was hard to really feel at home ‘til you knew a place, and far better than just strolling in and calling it home, and she wanted him to have a chance to get to know this land and see if it fit him. So she smiled again and excused herself and her girl. “Take care, then, Flamebrand. I look forward to getting to know you better.”

...your voice I never heard, only silence.

Messages In This Thread
    Carry On - by Flamebrand - 11-03-2018, 12:16 PM
    RE: Carry On - by Lilitha - 11-03-2018, 12:44 PM
    RE: Carry On - by Flamebrand - 11-03-2018, 01:27 PM
    RE: Carry On - by Lilitha - 11-03-2018, 10:42 PM
    RE: Carry On - by Flamebrand - 11-04-2018, 01:01 PM
    RE: Carry On - by Lilitha - 11-08-2018, 11:55 AM