• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dance With The Devil -[Sinner]

Mary

She was not crazy, her ears did not lie to her, another was lurking and he approached her from his own path. She gazes over the bay stallion, she had never met him but his pelt smelled of Sylva, her gaze looked at him and a small grin tugged at her lips. Was this the great Sinner? she thinks to herself, only hoping that her luck could be so perfect.

It seems I am not the only one who has returned he speaks, his voice was deep and her gaze watches him as he moves closer to her. You do not fear the what the plague brings, why are you here when everyone has fled? He inquires, and she can only muster up a chuckle in response. I could ask you the same She cocks an eye at him but she pipes up again, not allowing him a chance to respond I have never been one for rules, I refuse to be detained to the 'safe zones' if you will, and this is my home, should the plague catch up to me I will deal with it then.

Since you dare to leave the safe zone, I assume you have heard of my fathers death? She tilts her head, if this equine knew anything about the kingdom he would be able to tie the pieces together on who she was. She should be filled with sorrow, that is how any good child would feel, but Mary was relieved. The equine who continuously sought to keep her caged was gone, she was free to do as she pleased, no one to control her. He may have passed the throne onto the champion, but that would not stop her from ruling the kingdom she was born to thrive in. That only leaves her with one question and who might you be? I can't say we have ever met before she has her suspicions, but she needed confirmation.

Long May She Reign

@[Sinner] I wasn't sure if he was in equine or hound form, so I just had him in equine, I can adjust my post though if he is in hound form.

Messages In This Thread
    Dance With The Devil -[Sinner] - by Mary - 11-03-2018, 07:44 PM
    RE: Dance With The Devil -[Sinner] - by Sinner - 11-05-2018, 04:26 PM
    RE: Dance With The Devil -[Sinner] - by Mary - 11-06-2018, 08:22 AM
    RE: Dance With The Devil -[Sinner] - by Sinner - 11-06-2018, 03:50 PM
    RE: Dance With The Devil -[Sinner] - by Mary - 11-06-2018, 07:35 PM
    RE: Dance With The Devil -[Sinner] - by Sinner - 11-07-2018, 03:41 PM
    RE: Dance With The Devil -[Sinner] - by Mary - 11-07-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: Dance With The Devil -[Sinner] - by Sinner - 11-12-2018, 03:37 PM
    RE: Dance With The Devil -[Sinner] - by Mary - 11-16-2018, 08:35 PM