• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

.::we are the fallen angels::.
    The field welcomes me again. No crisp winter winds, but the soft lull of the Sun on my back. My gilded form snakes through the trendline between the Chamber and the field, effortlessly weaving through the spring blossoming bark limbs, stepping over the forgotten remnants of brush beneath my feet. A cold winter past, still had an impact on the earth. My willows limbs carry me like a streak of sunlight through the shadows, further into the fields vicinity. I wonder what the pickings are today.

As I quietly observe from the swath of shade, I clock onto a small thing darting over the loan, all legs and no direction. Children. I sometimes forget that spring is the season of new birth. A shiver quakes my pelt as I step out into the afternoon light, my golden form ash marred and moss stained. But it still retains a dazzling glow, like a shiny gold coin. My azure eyes find the mother  of the young lad, and  then ny ears swivel, pinning gently, lost within creamy mound  of mane. So shrill, a banshees wail.

`One has a great pair of lungs on her.` my tone is husky velvet. I turn my gaze to the young bot and watch him curiously, noticing his eye. Flaws make character, I believe  that. `I am Engelsfors of the Chamber. You and your son, you are looking for a home?` I ask, gilt ears swirling like radar atop a mound of creamy locks, that fall in the killing spring  breeze and over my blue eye.

`Strapping young  lad. You must be proud.` my mind turns and twists with thoughts. Watching the young colt curiously. His gangly kegs, his wide eyes. This world was  be  to him. I didn't envy him at all.

(OOC: no html but wanted to get a reply up. XD )

Messages In This Thread
    .::we are the fallen angels::. - by BrokenStar - 07-07-2015, 02:22 PM
    RE: .::we are the fallen angels::. - by Engelsfors - 07-07-2015, 03:04 PM