• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  monday left me broken; Litotes
    litotes

Kensa is warm and wonderful against his skin. Relief washes slowly down his spine, one small and tingly wave unclenching each of his muscles.

Her words ring true: the two are racing headlong into an abyss they know almost nothing of. General and Ambassador of Hyaline - Kagerus’ cadence rings powerfully in his ears. He thinks, just for passing a second, that it suits them; and he cannot a imagine a better person to be accepting the position with. Excitement pulses at the thought of what he might learn, but quickly fades beneath exhaustion.

Lie closes his eyes, tucks himself into Kensa just as she tucks herself into him. He is glad to shine a little light in a world seemingly so bleak, but knows no real response is required.

Together, the two drift off: resting for the weights they are sure to carry later on.

i don't want your pity, i just want somebody near me
    guess i'm a coward, i just want to feel all right

@[Kensa] just a suuuuuuper quick reply to wrap this up !! <3

Messages In This Thread
    monday left me broken; Litotes - by Kensa - 11-03-2018, 10:30 PM
    RE: monday left me broken; Litotes - by litotes - 11-04-2018, 08:25 PM
    RE: monday left me broken; Litotes - by Kensa - 11-05-2018, 08:59 PM
    RE: monday left me broken; Litotes - by litotes - 11-06-2018, 01:08 AM