• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kylin;

this time I’m torn, please wake me if I lose that face
    search in these eyes: there’s still fire in the darkness

"I want to go home.." her baby murmured, although she supposed had they looked more alike they could've been sisters. She nodded though and kissed her forehead, "I know, baby. Me too. We all do. It has always been our home." Except for that brief time Kir had randomly whisked them away after the magician's betrayal of them all.

"Busy?" Kylin asked next, her pretty head tilting. "With what?"

Well, that was the question, wasn't it? It wasn't like they had any magic-- or well. Kylin did. Wallace did not. But it wasn't like Kylin had any healing to help the others heal the sick that came crawling in on their deathbeds. She didn't have any super-strength to help get them to a healer sooner. She sighed. But everybody, even her useless one, could be put to use in some way. She could still help the others.

"You could ask Tiphon how you might help," she said in a heavy sigh as if she could wave her hand dismissively. It was a minor thing. There was probably plenty they could do. Wallace was not made to assist anyone, though. She could hardly take care of herself as it was and she wasn't even sick.

She was pretty worthless.
    Deep down they all knew it.

"You may not remember him. He may have gone away before you were born." She couldn't remember for sure, had been in a dark period in her life. "He is kind and trustworthy, though. He used to help Ea lead Ischia. Though he doesn't remember much of it for whatever reason." She was sure there would be something that Kylin could busy herself with, help the others in some way.

If Wallace had to be completely useless, as least she could find pride in what her children did for others.

Wallace

Messages In This Thread
    Kylin; - by Wallace - 11-04-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: Kylin; - by Kylin - 11-05-2018, 03:12 PM
    RE: Kylin; - by Wallace - 11-07-2018, 08:08 AM
    RE: Kylin; - by Kylin - 11-11-2018, 05:42 PM
    RE: Kylin; - by Wallace - 11-18-2018, 08:54 PM