• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ALL OF NERINE
    Ardashir
    The world was falling away under them in some ways. Kingdoms displaced and their residents sent running and seeking shelter where they could. There were of course, those that started to come together and make a strong front. They wanted to help and offered up their homes to wandering souls that were scared. The winter season brought its own troubles of course.

The call came again and had pulled him back home. The white stag answered not out of obligation but, out of respect and a little touch of his own fear. He came as did others to the meeting and offered up his ears for listening to what Breckin his queen had to say. He bowed his head to Scorch as her eyes scanned those gathered. The stallion might have taken even a few more steps forward so he stood nearer the two mares. He did of course not overstep his bounds though Keeping to one side as he listened. First to Breckin his queen, and then to Scorch the Dosh.

He bowed his head once more deeply though this time. He agreed with all said and though there was that slightest of stings from having to give up his rank to another he knew it would be best. Ardashir knew that he would not be cast aside with this coming change. Nerine was home and no rank or title would change that for him. The white stallion was of few words though and only offered to the both of them, “ You are both wise leaders. I support the decisions you have had to make in the face of all this change and fear.” He paused a moment, “ I have no magic to offer in ways of healing but, I can offer a shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen if there is need.” He spoke the last part to the crowd gathered and lowered his head in a bow once more.

His next words were for Breckin the Khaleesi, “ I will go with you if you are taking volunteers.”  
    Out under the sky...

[ Wanted to get something up short I know but sick is kicking my tush]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    ALL OF NERINE - by Breckin - 11-04-2018, 10:01 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Scorch - 11-05-2018, 04:58 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Ardashir - 11-05-2018, 05:54 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Rome - 11-06-2018, 04:41 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Nalia - 11-07-2018, 08:44 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by insane - 11-08-2018, 02:58 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Leilan - 11-08-2018, 03:40 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Agnieszka - 11-08-2018, 11:43 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Sarkis - 11-09-2018, 01:13 AM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Breckin - 11-12-2018, 09:53 PM