• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Slice of the devil’s pie || Bruise ||

Rey

He makes me question if I’ve got the power to summon as well as teleport, the way his cool voice haunts these barren woods when, just a second ago, he’d only been a figment in my backwards mind. The slithering coil of my gray eyes wind up and over one of my shoulders, blind to the way I’ve exchanged white skin and blue dapples for black fur and red spots because every single nerve in my tightly-packed body is honed onto him. They’re waiting it would seem. Waiting for the moment he strums the instrument of his power so that they might bend to his god-like will.

I’m a supplicant before him, clenching my throat closed in silent horror so that he can read the mixture of fear and elation in my eyes instead of hearing the tainted scream rip clear of my throat. My heart races in my chest, probably visible against the dark curve of my neck while I try to swallow it down again. I’m so terrified that I urinate on myself, feeling trapped as the warm shame trails over my bare legs before going cold again. I’ve no idea that this is only a marginal fraction of what the horned one can do.

Being so close to death again makes me feel alive, but I doubt he’d understand. I love it.

“Get the fuck away from me.” Comes out of my mouth, a sharp hiss that flows over two fangs and falls from curled, sable lips. Was I demented? Did I want him to kill me, honestly? “Or I’ll tear you apart.” I lie.

He can’t see how the fear twists inside of me. How it feels like staring into the abyss and then succumbing to it, leaping into everything and nothing all at once. You know the end will come and when it does, there’ll be a whole lot of numbness like there was in life but you can’t help yourself. The thrill of falling is a high I’ve recently discovered, thanks to him. It’s so fucked up and so wrong.

I want more.

My innards shiver and then buck, sending me crashing down for a moment while a wave of pure nausea competes for supremacy alongside his augmented fear. From the depths of my belly a hot groan expulses itself through my mouth and out into the frigid air, breaking the cold stare between us because I’ve shut my eyes against the sensation. The parasite inside is sucking away at me still, it would seem, and it doesn’t like what’s happening one bit. Soon enough it’ll know, I think, struggling to keep acidic bile down as I stare up at the mute gold stallion again. The world outside my womb is more unpleasant than death.

Wanna step to me better think twice, 'cause I look pretty but I ain't that nice

@[bruise]
    Immune to The Plague
    Helped raise Pangea

Messages In This Thread
    Slice of the devil’s pie || Bruise || - by Rey - 11-05-2018, 01:36 PM
    RE: Slice of the devil’s pie || Bruise || - by Rey - 11-11-2018, 01:50 PM