• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Slice of the devil’s pie || Bruise ||

Rey

Underestimating the extent of things is something I’m very capable of doing. This interaction had begun like a dream when he appeared, but I’m toying with the master of nightmares - a dream gone horribly awry. What he’s managed to do (what he continues to put me through) should have broken me by now; inside my roiling belly something is certainly resisting the intrusion, perhaps already broken. The arch of my back dips and then violently bucks, I’ve not even grazed his skin but somehow he’s transitioned to my opposite side and I react like a wild animal underneath the pressure of his lips. Had no one resisted in this way before? Did no one else see the beauty in his lovely horror?

Gasping, stretching, shaking with the pressure of his gift I’m watching as our world tilts itself into darkness. From the edges of my vision I can see water, oily black and hungry, begin to flood in a trickle over the bare floor of the woods. Where it comes from is unknown, I’m only left to stare while it slips past the tree trunks and builds atop itself, rising gallon after gallon all around us, all around my legs until it touches my belly. The sensation of being drowned is very real to me, how the water rises and engulfs us both to froth and swirl up and up, over my head and into my nostrils that cannot breath it in like they had during my fateful quest.

I see the faint light of hope streaming down for one more second, and then everything is black.

A sinister laugh brushes small bubbles into my ear while I choke and gag, followed by the sound of a decree that seems incredibly vile, malicious. He’s … enjoying this too, I think. I can tell when my eyes fearfully roll to the side. Enjoying the invincibility of this moment.

But I only smile. I only smile and feel the indistinct fade of consciousness around my blurry vision, releasing the final gusts of my breath with a short, pretty laugh. I wish I could say something back to him, maybe something like It already came for me, imbecile but I’m forced to draw the trump card and teleport myself away. One second I’m his play toy and the next I’m not, simple as that. It leaves me to think he might be special, since I’m left gasping for air when I materialize dry as a bone near the foot of the great Mountain, but he’s not -  not really.

Just another tease who leaves me wanting much, much more. Something about men … they always take and never give.

Wanna step to me better think twice, 'cause I look pretty but I ain't that nice

@[bruise] Rey says call her sometime Wink
    Immune to The Plague
    Helped raise Pangea

Messages In This Thread
    Slice of the devil’s pie || Bruise || - by Rey - 11-05-2018, 01:36 PM
    RE: Slice of the devil’s pie || Bruise || - by Rey - 11-26-2018, 02:15 PM