• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fly Away

for every tyrant, a tear for the vulnerable
    in every lost soul, the bones of a miracle

“Well let me know when you are ready and I can show you the way.” Kensa replies with a smile to the red blazed mare. Then to the little sandy-gold cold she says, ”Silver Cove is a nice place on the coast, and there are other children there and more soon to be born.” She will leave answers to questions like what is plague to the discretion of his mother.

“I will not be far.” She says with a slight inclination of her head toward Rhynne before excusing herself to allow mother and son to have their quiet time. When they are ready she will show them the way to Silver Cove. She is a little sorry to be pushing the charming pair toward the cove, but they will be safe there and Kagerus and Ilma will watch over them both.

So she roams a little ways off, hoping to perhaps encounter Litotes and tell him about the rambunctious colt she’d just met, and reminisce about easier days.

kensa
    for every dreamer, a dream. we're unstoppable with something to believe in.

@[Rhynne] @[Symba] I'm going to pull Kensa out of this thread. You guys can continue as you like and then we'll just pretend Kensa showed them they way. Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Fly Away - by Rhynne - 11-05-2018, 08:14 PM
    RE: Fly Away - by Symba - 11-05-2018, 08:30 PM
    RE: Fly Away - by Kensa - 11-05-2018, 09:32 PM
    RE: Fly Away - by Rhynne - 11-05-2018, 10:18 PM
    RE: Fly Away - by Symba - 11-06-2018, 10:13 PM
    RE: Fly Away - by Kensa - 11-06-2018, 10:44 PM
    RE: Fly Away - by Rhynne - 11-07-2018, 04:32 PM
    RE: Fly Away - by Symba - 12-04-2018, 10:48 PM
    RE: Fly Away - by Kensa - 12-08-2018, 03:33 PM