• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Together United; Clayton, any
    Knaught sighs softly as they continued on to the journey. He follows the other stallion in their endeavors to find other horses. Once Clay asked him if he was looking for someone in particular, Knaught shot his head up, a bit surprised. Once the words process through his head, he replies, "I don't have anyone in particular. I just want to help others. I know I'm not known at all really.." he trails off. "I just want to make friends and help Hyaline/Silver Cove," he says, his voice having a sadder tone to it. He tries to shake the loneliness away from him, after all he is with Clayton. How can he be lonely if he's with someone?

With Claytons tone, he realized that Clay is looking for someone in particular. He doesn't want to intrude but he does want to make conversation, as he is a bit socially awkward. "Who are you looking for?" he asks, hoping they find whomever it is.

@Clayton

Messages In This Thread
    Together United; Clayton, any - by Knaught - 11-05-2018, 08:21 PM
    RE: Together United; Clayton, any - by Clayton - 11-05-2018, 08:30 PM
    RE: Together United; Clayton, any - by Knaught - 11-05-2018, 08:38 PM