• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    i don't want no romancing; shiya
    VulgariS
    take me, take me back to your bed. i love you so much that it hurts my head.
    say, i don't mind you under my skin. oh, let the bad parts in, the bad parts in.
    Is a lie really a lie, if you mean it at the time? He has asked himself this question over and over again, twisted it and bent it until he thought he could make sense of everything again. Moments later, though, the problem looked entirely new, and he found himself lost once more. He had always believed that Shiya was his greatest love, that all others were cheap imitations of what he felt whenever she was near. And for a long time that’s exactly what it had been. Each of his children had been attempts to foster that feeling of bliss with Shiya and maybe that was why he never cared much for his offspring before. It had been so easy to discard them, back then.

Her words still pierce through him and it hurts to see her yank away from his touch when they’d been so close before. But he remains adamant in his resolve. His head tilts when she demands that he kill both her and their unborn child, narrows his eyes at the notion that their son would only be second best. Would it? Had their brothers and sisters all been second best compared to them? Perhaps Larva had regarded his other spawn with disdain but Vulgaris doesn’t feel any sort of animosity toward their baby. Even in the heat of their argument, he can feel only love for their child. After all, this tangled mess of passion and fear is their fault.

He matches her step forward with one of his own until their faces nearly meet in a kiss, though she continues to proclaim her rage instead. “You’re only dangerous when you’re crying, Shiya,” he says as he bridges the last few inches between them. His lips trace the curve of her cheek down the side of her neck and he wants to rip her apart, but he only trails his fangs against her skin like a hundred times before.

Whatever you do to Leliana or my children – including ours – I will do to you a thousand times.” The words leave him as a hiss against her ear. “Once our child is born, I want you to leave.
    @[Shiya]

Messages In This Thread
    i don't want no romancing; shiya - by vulgaris - 11-05-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: i don't want no romancing; shiya - by Shiya - 11-06-2018, 04:00 PM
    RE: i don't want no romancing; shiya - by vulgaris - 11-14-2018, 10:16 PM