• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i'll be your reason to fight; daddy
    dovev

"Sure," she said, her voice and eyes dulled. Shit. Well, it wasn't something he could fix just now. There was so damn much to get done first. "Pick a place, I don't care. I don't know any of them. Whichever you think is best."

He nodded, frowning in thought. He wasn't about to send them to that damn ice chest. The only other he was familiar with was where the Ischian refugees had escaped to, as close to home for him as anything save for Ischia herself.

It was probably a complete disaster. He's pretty stupid that way. But it meant his family would mostly all be in one place for him to protect. For his babies to play with one another. He nodded again, coming to the decision. Things could wait for now. He belonged to Ischia, his family belonged with the Ischians now that they were allowed to join him. But to the Island where they could not fall sick.

"Come on, baby. I'll take you."

He heaved up to his feet with an aching groan and fresh blood spilling down his forearm. It seemed that every time he'd tried to go find Leliana or Zoryn something came up. This would just be another one. But it was too important to skip out on. She was too important to skip out on again. He hadn't even meant to before, but she deserved better than excuses.

His head bent to nose at their gorgeous boy.
    "Up, Defy. We gotta walk now, baby."

He turned them towards home, and swore somehow he'd make sure this wasn't just another of his goddamn grand mistakes. He wanted her near, their boy near. Zoryn and the girls near, too. The only family he'd ever had was Cerva. Being surrounded by family shouldn't be a bad thing.

He hoped this wasn't just another of his goddamn grand mistakes.

we're slaves to any semblance of touch

Lord, we should quit but we love it too much

Messages In This Thread
    i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Defy - 11-06-2018, 01:17 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Defy - 11-11-2018, 01:17 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Dovev - 11-23-2018, 05:16 PM