• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Anyone;
    Deep down all you want is love
    The pure kind we all dream of

I’m glad, he says, and Shiya wants to both curl into herself and also press into him. The conflict arises in her soul, coiling with the contractions branching through her body. Was it the guilt or the lust that tickled her first, she wonders, as her eyes trace across the youthful edges of his face. ”I’m not sure anymore,” the confession slips unbidden, and her eyes widen with the realization before falling to her feet. Silence blankets across her. One heartbeat, then another. Emotions choke her, but she desperately swallows them down to save herself from drowning underneath the weight. Her words hang limp in the space between them, sodden with a painful truth that corrupts her thoughts.

”Death,” she echoes upon hearing it spoken in his voice, as lighthearted as it is. A fleeting smile quivers across her lips as she favors the humor that she has never before seen him exploit. ”That’s what happened to you?” At this, her emerald eyes slide across him, scrutinizing the changes he has underwent. The spider web of scars have faded with the dimness of his gaze. Where there had once been defeat now lives hope. Shiya levels on him, nodding. ”You look good. Maybe dying isn’t so bad then,” she becomes distant, contemplative, ”or something to be afraid of.” The threat of it looms over her, drumming to the beat of Vulgaris’ pulse.

He would be the one to kill her.
    It won’t be this plague.

A dreamy hum sounds even more beautiful when contrasted against the self-loathing and venom of its musician. She looks up at the gray sky, weighing her options before coolly – almost eerily so – admitting, ”I’m immune.” Perhaps she was a fool, or perhaps a genius, to have helped Carnage raise Pangea from the depths. Without elaborating, Shiya brushes her muzzle to her leg, ignoring the pains sprouting from her abdomen.

SHIYA

But we cannot escape the past,
    so you and I will never last

original html by Jassal

@[garbage]

Messages In This Thread
    Anyone; - by Shiya - 11-06-2018, 02:44 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by garbage - 11-10-2018, 07:37 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Shiya - 11-14-2018, 04:23 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by garbage - 11-17-2018, 04:17 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Shiya - 11-20-2018, 04:27 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by garbage - 11-24-2018, 07:01 PM