• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kharon
    Kirby smiled back, pressed a kiss to his boy’s forehead, brushed his forelock to the side, just fussing over him a little. “I know you will, baby. I know you’ve got our family’s back, huh? Best son ever.” He pulled back to look at him, silver eyes shining with pride. “Such a good man you’re becoming, you know that? Okay. I can be done.”

It was a lie.

He fussed over Kharon’s mane a little more, catching a few stray hairs and nudging them back into place, ruffling it juuust so to make it a little bit tousled. Ladies dug the sexy bedhead look, and they pulled it off brilliantly with a hazy sleepy lazyyy sexy grin and yeah no he’d be knockin’ ‘em dead without even trying. And okay yes no Kirb knew it was neither the time nor the place for seducing the ladies, but look, you never knew when opportunity would show up and present itself and there was nothin’ wrong with looking gooood even if you felt stressed and shitty.

Especially when they looked this damn good.

“Rest, yes, good, that’s smart. You go relax, take it easy, let a little of that weight off your shoulders, huh? I know you can carry it, but you deserve a little down time. It’s okay. We’re all here, we’re safe, nobody’s sick, not even a little sniffle, yeah? It’s an island, there’s only so far we can go, and after all that fuss nobody’s dumb enough to up and leave. Get a little rest, take care of yourself. If you wanna take your sis with to snuggle, I’m sure she’d love that. Otherwise, alone time is totally good too. Whatever you need, okay?”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kharon - by Kerberos - 11-21-2018, 09:32 AM