• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kylin
    All grown up. His baby girl was all grown up, with babies who were nearly there too. It was a hell of a lot to take in when it had been barely a week for him. Years had passed for her, one for every day he’d spent on the Mountain. He would never have left her behind if he'd realized, would have brought her with if he'd known what would come of a short trip away.

“Kylin,” he said softly, her name tinged with regret for all the hurt and loneliness he'd caused her. “I’m so sorry, baby. I would never have left you for so long, not by choice. I can’t undo it, or how lonely you must have been, how much it must’ve hurt.” He sighed, took a step closer, head tilting to get a better look at her.

“I can’t erase any of that, but maybe we can...start where we are? Try to get to know each other all over again, you know? You’re still my girl, and I love you, and I wanna be here for you however I can.” Maybe that how would’ve changed in the last six years or so, and that was fine. That was fair, and completely understandable. But he still wanted to try. “What do you think, love?”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kylin - by Kerberos - 11-06-2018, 06:34 PM