• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kylin
    Kirby sighed and murmured a soft, “oh, baby, c’mere,” pulling his baby girl into a hug. It didn’t matter that she wasn’t a baby anymore, she’d always be his sweet little Kylin. Just a little bigger now but that would’ve happened eventually anyhow. So it was an adjustment. Big deal. That was still his Ky baby. He held her close, crooned soft little nothings to her, rubbing his cheek against her. “I know, baby, it’s okay. I’ve got you. I’m sorry you were alone for so long, love, I’m so sorry.”

It didn’t matter that he never would’ve left her alone like that by choice. It didn’t matter that he’d only been gone a week, because it’d been so damn much longer for her regardless of his intentions. All he could do was wrap himself around her and hold her, and do his damndest to never, ever hurt her like that again. “I know baby. You’re not alone anymore, okay? I’m here, I’ve got you,” he murmured, his voice soft and low.

“Did I tell you yet how proud of you I am, baby?” he asked, petting her hair and fussing over her. “It must have been so hard, but you didn’t give up, did you, huh, honey? You kept on going, made a life for yourself, made a couple of beautiful babies. Took damn good care of them too, looks like, good strong girls with our clever feet that can walk on water. So lovely, and so yours. I bet those two babies know damn well their momma loves them. You did such a good job, baby.” He pulled back just enough to press a kiss to her forehead, fuss over her forelock a little. “My brave girl.”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kylin - by Kerberos - 11-20-2018, 11:50 PM