• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  call me the world's sexiest killing machine; roma
    “I will.” She says, her voice soft, her eyes meeting his as he pulls back. As she lets him slide from her touch. The restless energy stirs in him and he starts to walk, beckoning her along. A small smile and a nod as she falls in step next to him. “Well, she knows you love her Kerb. That matters in the end. If I know you, you will figure out a way to make it right.” She tilts her head slightly. “Although, I don’t think making it right is the right choice of words. You may not be able to make it right, but you can make new memories. You can talk, you can be closer now than you ever were before and hope it’s enough….”

She turns to look at him a small smile curling her lips. “That’s probably not very helpful though is it?” She shakes her head, her hooves digging into the rocky sand as they moved through the sea grass. The cold wind from the ocean biting into her skin as a particularly hard blast came through. It tangled her mane into more knots, caused her eyes to narrow and she held her breath briefly until it past. She let her breath out into a huff once it had.

“There really isn’t much to tell.” A small roll of her shoulders in a shrug. “We left and I didn’t do much other than follow. I went out to look for Ty a couple of times, but I was never very efficient in tracking like he was.” And that broke her damn heart too didn’t it? Being unable to find her brother to be near him. Not being as close to him as she had been once. She doesn’t look at Kerberos when she talks of Ty, she looks ahead of them or off to the side. Blinking away that extra bit of moisture.

Knowing that she was so close to breaking all it would take is one overly gentle look from the man at her side for it to happen. So she doesn’t, she is careful, closing it up inside of her. She takes a deep breath until she feels like she is closer to normal before she looks at him. “I expect him to be found when he wants to be and not a damn minute before.” A smile. Neither of them deserved her slippery emotions right now, but especially not him who was still reeling from the magic of this place and Time.

“Other than that I’ve just been with the triplets and the parents. Sometimes wandering for a little while before coming back to them.”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; roma - by Roma - 12-09-2018, 01:42 PM