• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Any;

Though I am often forward with my wants, I feel this time it had been forced upon me.  Whether by my internal struggles or an outside influence, I could not be sure, but my body reacts instinctively in a fight or flee response -squaring my body to the king I had just assaulted. 

For a moment it seemed as though his enmity was with the sibling that had turned his back to them.  Calling out a suggestion that was more of a damnation to the younger brother.  Ivar should have known that was the very pool I called home for several years, but perhaps I had been as concealed as I had hoped.  If the colt was to take Ivars advice it would only be a matter of time before the kelpie inside of me would surface to drag Lochwood into the icy depths of my waterfall lair... 

My eyes have turned to him, when he reaches to stroke the area my teeth had grazed.  He wasn't as frail as my sister Embark, when the darkness crept up within me as merely a weanling.  A childish game of tag had become a chase of predator and prey rather quickly.  It was probably my saving grace now, and all the stallion does is look my direction with inquisition.  

Ebony ears rise from the tight press the held on my topline to hear all he says. My eyes flicker through memories of what he references.  Yes I had bitten another in a moment of weakness. And yes the stallion had morphed into a scaled-skin after coming back to life, but I had not thought much about it since Leilan had left the island some time ago.  "I... I don't know what happened truly.  All I remember is Leilan being dead in my pond and then he came back to life as something... different," I paused briefly in confusion at my own thoughts of that day.  With a gentle shake to my crown, I replace my unsure tone with something more certain, "He didn't turn Kelpie though.  His breath spewed ice, like a dragon of fairy tales breathe flames."  I am now mostly positive I could not have created the beast that surfaced within Leilan, just as I am most certain the demons that live within me were not of any other making except for bloodline.  Things have triggered those deepest parts of me to emerge, but I am nothing more than what the Gods created me to be.

My reptilian eyes, look to the kelpie stallion more intently now.  Having sorted out my brains thoughts -deciding that is what they were and nothing more- I step gingerly towards the now king.  Dark tassels whip pheremones into the Ischian breeze.  A midday sun shines across my iridescent scales, causing them to shift colors. The tensely arched muscles in my neck relax, effectively stretching my muzzle in offering of an apology for my actions.  The more equine parts of my inner workings take dominance, and I am submissive to the wants of his rule.  Though, that is not to say, if he had been in the realm of the waterfalls, would I be so compliant...

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@[Ivar] :*
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes

Messages In This Thread
    Any; - by Lochwood - 11-07-2018, 11:26 AM
    RE: Any; - by Deiti - 11-10-2018, 12:06 PM
    RE: Any; - by Lochwood - 11-11-2018, 05:09 PM