• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the way you kiss me will work each time // Aziz + Any

and I could easily lose my mind; the way you kiss me will work each time
    calling me to come back to bed, singing Georgia on my mind

As he looks back at the silently expressive stallion, Rhaegor can't help but feel supremely lucky. The fact that he can only hope to successfully recruit someone in winter almost seems forgettable as the handsome bay stallion tossed his head and snorted appreciatively, stepping forward to clearly indicate his interest in following Rhae to the place he had gestured. Grinning widely in such a way that clearly conveys his mental keenness, Rhae tosses his own head and sets off at a spirited gallop.

Of course, the plague-ridden boy cannot keep up this pace; and before long, he sets the pace at a walk, hoping to have satisfied his new friend's new for adrenaline enough to get him all the way to Tephra without things getting awkward. As his chest aches and mucus swells in the lining of his airways, however, he cares less about Aziz's feelings and more about his own well being.

Luckily, it is not long until they are passing the scentline which indicates the beginning of the land called Tephra. The volcano which had seemed so small back there in the field is suddenly a looming monster, spewing a clean line of clouds and clearly warm as with the lack of snow surrounding its base and the hundred feel out from it. The other scenery seems inconsequential compared to the magmatic structure, but there are forests and hills and valleys here, too, and they see it all as they pass through the kingdom.

Hoping that another soul might come along to properly greet and introduce the newcomer, Rhae clears his throat and pauses his trek, glancing up and then emitting a bright, bright light. A signal for any who knew him to come say hello, given that he cannot call them over; then, with a grin, the prince lunges playfully towards the warmblooded stallion and feigns a nip on his shoulder, half-rearing in mock battle as they await the arrival of another. After all, Rhae had watched this stallion perform similar antics in the field, so hopefully he would not be taken aback by Rhae's actions now.

Rhaegor

@[Aziz]
    [Image: rhae]

Messages In This Thread
    the way you kiss me will work each time // Aziz + Any - by Rhaegor - 11-07-2018, 11:28 PM