• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  Super massive Black Hole / Castile

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    When he finds the tobiano male, he is facing the south-east, as if debating going to Nerine or even, elsewhere. But before long, he is within hearing distance also (sometimes, he forgets that his range of sight is larger than average), and gets greeted with a puff of smoke.

Surely any of the newcomers might have met fire, instead.

Not like Leilan is one to blame the man, though. It's putting the roan on edge, too, to know that the other horses on the island aren't refugees, but devils-in-disguise. It's opposition in name only, but going around killing people is something that Nerine isn't supposed to be - they're not mercenaries like Loess. That, and his mother would probably strangle him.

Doesn't mean that he secretly, also wants to get rid of them the easy way.

Castile greets him with a question, almost as if the roan had sought him out with a task. He had not, however, so he skips the first, 'yes?' in favour of the next question, updates. The gold-clad stallion shrugs a bit, waiting for most of the smoke to clear out before answering in full. "There's a fourth, now," As if three wasn't bad enough. "On the plus side, the green mare is reasonable like we'd established earlier," he moves one ear backwards to the rest of the island, but doesn't hear anyone, "and I think we've come to an understanding."

He takes a deep breath, looking past the winged shifter to Nerine. Wondering what would have become of this island had he stayed there, instead. "As much as I would like to see them burn, I doubt they'd stand for it." he admits, grinning a bit sheepishly at the other dragon, before letting that falter. He'd make the effort not to have to go to war, because starting a fire here would burn him one way or the other (if they'd be able to drive the invaders off violently, they'd have much of Nerine to answer to, and if it failed, they'd likely be dead themselves or would have started a war they might not win). But if they gave them no other option, then so be it.

Like Klaudius.

"How are you holding up?" Out of the blue, he asks, staring at Nerine. He wonders what had become of Sabra, then. Castile had mentioned her earlier but only in the heat of anger. Nobody seemed to know. Nobody dared to ask. What he'd done with her body, after carrying her away.

He assumed that Cas would have buried her somewhere, or put her in a small cave with a nice view, or whatever.

It didn't cross his mind yet, she might be immortal.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Castile] Oops I never tagged you
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Super massive Black Hole / Castile - by Leilan - 11-08-2018, 05:14 AM
    RE: Super massive Black Hole / Castile - by Leilan - 11-08-2018, 04:13 PM