• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  Super massive Black Hole / Castile
    and underneath the layers, I find myself asking what's left
    a hollowed out form, the skeleton of a ghost, the pitiful echo of what once was
    ”I suppose,” it would, indeed, be her decision but wouldn’t it be easier for them both if everything was thrown away? He is hurting her, time and time again. Every day he chisels another piece off her, destroying the fiery woman he met on the Plains. It isn’t as though it’s intentional, however; it’s seemingly his nature, his curse. As much as he wanted love and a family as a child, he has destroyed every opportunity as it approached fruition. Solace, and now Sabra. Ciri had been ruined early on, but not because of him – not really, right? While Leilan is trying to console him, Castile can only glance distantly away with a haze of doubt clouding his vision. ”I’m likely on my last forgiveness,” and as grueling as it is to admit, he still chuckles at his own failures.

With a heavy sigh, Castile shrugs. ”Downfall of having two sets of twins, I suppose. They tend to just wander wherever.” It sounds as though he has his own brood of children, far too many to count with discarded mothers everywhere, but in reality he has actually kept more to himself than his childhood friend, Ivar.

His intentions of enjoying a family are conveyed in the concern twisting into his voice when he speaks of them and their whereabouts. If only he had a herdland to which they could all harbor themselves. There would be no need then to wander so aimlessly and be so scattered across Beqanna. Unfortunately, it’s a far-off dream that he struggles to grab and hold. His poor choices led him down this nomadic road. Nerine could have been his but Isobell passed it off because he fell absent. He could have tried to obtain Hyaline from Amet or joined forces with Solace, but alas, he once again vanished in a cloud of smoke. His mistakes have led him astray. Paddling desperately, he tries to set himself back on track, but he’s drowning… he’s being pulled under.

”I’ll be back then,” because he cannot further set his children aside for a land that is quaking with unresolved qualms. With a curt nod, Castile departs, walking until he disappears from sight before taking flight.

castile

@[Leilan]
    I figured we would end the thread since things have been happening lol

Messages In This Thread
    Super massive Black Hole / Castile - by Leilan - 11-08-2018, 05:14 AM
    RE: Super massive Black Hole / Castile - by Castile - 12-14-2018, 08:32 PM