• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery. Any!

Each time he moved closer to her, he could feel a sense of power growing within him. A sense of thrill he could never deny. The way a predator and prey dance together before the ending of the song comes. Where the prey finally meets death.

But this time he takes his time.

It has been too long since he has hunted. Too long since he has tasted the flesh and the crunch of bones. The power slowly consumes him now. His eyes hollowed eyes light up with life now, but a life that only brings death and destruction.

The beast laughs at the way she falls back and stumbles. Watching her strength fall away brings him delight, a sinister feeling he has not felt in such a long time. He does not deny the thrill it starts to bring, the images that fill his head with sweetness.

“I thought you could have been useful,” he answers back, his voice filled with darkness. “But I was terribly wrong. So terribly wrong.”

He laughs again, admiring her almost for the way she lays there helplessly.

The black mare then turns to look at him, staring, but it would not make him back off. It only encourages him, motivating him to play into the game. The hungry within calls him, and he can fill the hunt ready to begin.

“Come now,” he coos to her, almost as if she is a child, “Don’t make it so easy for me.”

There would be no fun if she were to remain there, helpless.

A hunt is what he wanted.

And he would get it.

“I’m sure you have a bit of fight in you left.”

“Don’t you want a bit of fun before you go?”

His lips curl wide, and his eyes light up even more. He was getting ready for the hunt, ready to go any moment.

Sinner
    angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become devils
    character info: here | character reference: here | image © uribaani
    @[Anninux]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery. Any! - by Sinner - 11-17-2018, 02:29 PM