• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'll be your reason to fight; any
    dovev

There were only so many times he could play with his boy before his boy's gotta play with some kids his own age. It was damn hard leaving him, too. What if some idiot saw Dovev, recognized him for the terrible things he did, and stole his kid right outta here while he was gone? It made him glare at everyone he passed, scaring the living fuck outta most of them, daring the rest to even fucking think about it.

"Here you are, baby," he told him quietly when he'd found a place that seemed safe enough, softening right up for him and coming to a stop. He wiped his bloody nose on his shoulder before reaching out to nuzzle his boy, brushing over his little forehead and nudging his cute little cheek.

Gorgeous little thing.
    And look at them wings trying to grow out and everything.
    Fuck, man.

"You try not to bring any chicks home yet, alright? Momma's not ready to start runnin them off."

He kissed his little brow, and fuck it, this was his baby. He tugged him in against him with a foreleg over his small back, careful not to crush those delicate wings. Was gonna fuckin miss him so much. "Momma's gonna come get you soon, so you stay outta trouble 'til she gets here, okay? I gotta go for a while again. But I'll be back when I can."

He snuggled him real good, sucking in his cute baby smells to take with him while he was gone. Then he left Defy to play and beat up some other little punks.

we're slaves to any semblance of touch

Lord, we should quit but we love it too much

Messages In This Thread
    i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Dovev - 11-11-2018, 12:39 AM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 11-15-2018, 01:02 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 11-23-2018, 10:49 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 12-27-2018, 10:27 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Eight - 12-28-2018, 01:03 PM