• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'll be your reason to fight; any
    Predictably, some jackass showed up to make everything worse. Defy scowled at the stupid jerk’s voice and turned to look at him. And the first thing he saw was the stupid fucker had his stars on his legs just like Dad, which instantly pissed him off more. Those were HIS. And DADDY’S. And not for sharing with some stupid bastard with a dumb voice and a dumb face and a dumb sneer. 

“No,” he lied, his scowl deepening. “Don’t be fucking stupid.”

The douchebag circled around him, and Defy pinned his little ears, glaring over his shoulder. “Fuck off, they’re wings, dumbass. The feathers just gotta grow in.” Which Mom had promised him they would, even if it felt like it was taking forEVER. Ugh god what if they never did and he just had stupid, useless little wings his whole dumb life?

“It’s none of your goddamn business who my mom is,” he growled back, for fucking sure not about to tell this angry, ugly bastard who his mom was. She had enough problems without him accidentally siccing dumb jerks on her. And he’d just be mean and tease her for her still growing back hair after the Bad Thing that happened when he was born.

“No fuckin’ reason why I’d tell you, either. Why? Yours leave you here? Can’t say I’d blame her, with a face like that. Somebody beat you with an ugly stick when you were born or what?”

Messages In This Thread
    i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Dovev - 11-11-2018, 12:39 AM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 11-15-2018, 01:02 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 11-23-2018, 10:49 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 12-27-2018, 10:27 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Eight - 12-28-2018, 01:03 PM