• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

tuesday i was through with hoping; Litotes
    litotes

Litotes is running through the valleys of Hyaline. His steps are soft and muted, kicking up large flurries of snow, for his hooves are now giant paws. Where he was once hardy, he is now lithe and clawed. Where his neck once stretched long and regal, there is now a large and ferocious mane. The loudest sound he makes is his labored, sick, and panicked breathing.

He has no idea what is happening to him.

To his side runs Rune, who is irritated and cursing in his mind. The little sand cat cuts to the side when the lion stumbles, climbing her way up his side and digging her claws into his back to hold on. Of course, this does not faze him (if anything, crazes him more), and he continues sprinting. Now he is running full force down a mountainside, so fast that if he were to fall he would surely go head over tail down the slope. Rune is screeching and kneading her little claws into his skin, desperately trying to get him to calm down.

Only when he reaches the lake does he think to stop. He doesn’t know when the earth changes to ice, he just knows his paws are splayed out before him as he tries to halt. Lie slides across the lake, finally smelling Kensa when he slows down. Yards away from her, he lays down and stares. A huff and a loud slap of his tail against the ice is the only warning the stallion gives when he quickly shifts back to his original form.

The only thing on his mind now: Kensa can get sick.

Lie slowly stretches up from the ground, body now aching and feverous as the adrenaline fades. He stumbles backward, not thinking to explain his lion-form or the cat on his back he just blurts out:

“Kensa, I’m sick!”

A wracking cough and a visibly violent shiver provides proof of his claim. He takes a few more steps backward, only to be stopped by Rune digging her predator’s claws into the sensitive skin between his shoulders.

Her only explanation, projected loudly into his mind: You’re being a fucking idiot.

i don't want your pity, i just want somebody near me
    guess i'm a coward, i just want to feel all right

@[Kensa] my lil dramatic trash boy

Messages In This Thread
    RE: tuesday i was through with hoping; Litotes - by litotes - 11-15-2018, 10:55 PM