• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign; Carwyn
    With the siblings gone and the Brotherhood far ahead of them, Ivar finally has his island - his Ischia. 

It's taken nearly four years of waiting and hadn't ended with Brennen's body strewn in pieces across the sea floor as Ivar had always thought it would, but it is satisfying nonetheless. Instead he has a single piece of the bay stallion, his granddaughter Carwyn.

The overo mare had said she was interested in being more than his plaything, and while Ivar doesn't truly care what she might want, the scaled creature has learned that it is often easier in the long run for him to humor those mares that he intends to keep for a while. 

"Carwyn," says the kelpie, moving closer to the roan mare. He is bold in his greeting, and places a cool muzzle against her shoulder that he does not remove when he speaks again. She'd agreed to be his consort, after all; she might as well start now.

"You said you didn't want Ischia to fall into the wrong hands. So you have a vision for what you want of this island?" Surely she did; she'd been bold enough to claim it so she must have some idea of what she wants - no matter how vague. "I have to warn you; I've had enough of the Brotherhood to last me a lifetime. I don't intend to share this island with other stallions." 

@[Carwyn] a semi-continuation of their earlier conversation Smile

Messages In This Thread
    could i use you as a warning sign; Carwyn - by Ivar - 11-11-2018, 06:58 PM