• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Fiery Dreams, Any!

for every tyrant, a tear for the vulnerable
    in every lost soul, the bones of a miracle

“Yes, I can show you the way.” She says, dragging her topaz eyes away from the storm and back to her new companion. “There are several safe lands, as I said...” There is no inclination in her to withhold that, and then she adds with genuine honesty. “But I think you will like The Sanctuary. Many of my friends are in the group that moved to safety in Silver Cove, and if you don’t want to stay they will be happy to tell you about other safe lands. Or, you can come and visit me, In Hyaline. Just next door, it's just not as plague free.” She laughs then, though the danger of illness isn’t funny she does need to find humor where she can. There are healers of course, people who can help the sick, but once again she cannot offer Hyaline solely when there is the safety of the Cove.

Bobbing her head once she points herself toward the mountains of Hyaline, they must pass through there before arriving at Silver Cove. She will show him the way and introduce him there. “I believe you’re right about the weather. Perhaps we can outpace it.” A grin then and she bounds forward, it’s a long trip but she can travel quickly for a long way. ”Care to test your newborn legs?” The chestnut teases, before loping off toward the river they will follow north.

The trip is long but will pass quickly if they move at a good pace.

kensa
    for every dreamer, a dream. we're unstoppable with something to believe in.

@[Rouhi] So Kensa does live in Hyaline, but most of Hyaline's horses lives in Silver Cove where they wont get sick. So, if you want to post in Silver Cove, Kensa will come along with him and introduce him to people. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-14-2018, 11:23 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-14-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-15-2018, 08:24 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-15-2018, 11:06 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-15-2018, 11:37 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-19-2018, 11:43 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Random Event - 11-20-2018, 02:31 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-20-2018, 05:01 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-21-2018, 09:51 PM