• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Lean On Me, You Seem Strong (Sinner)
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    “What’s it to you?”

Her words are short, but there is an obvious tension in them.

The hound’s lips curl wider in response to the blue roan mare’s words. He had made the better choice of not just going in for the kill. It would have ruined the potential fun he is seeing already unfolding in the few moments he has shared with the stranger. However, the crowned autumn king had a sinister liking to playing with his food just before he devoured it.

He finishes circling around her, stopping directly in front of where she stood facing. The hellhound’s glowing gaze did not leave her own, and neither did his wolfish grin that spread from ear to ear revealing sharp canine teeth. Sinner could already tell the mare was on edge, the way her muscles tensed the moment he came into her presence.

“Do you see anyone else?” He asks in return, matching her own mocking tone once again. There would be no one else. He would make sure of that. No one would be here to hear her screams or witness him tearing her flesh piece by piece as he devoured her apart. At least when he decided it would be time.

Then again, maybe there would be a chance for a hunt.

He always loved a good hunt.

“I’m just curious why you are all alone out here,” he continues again, still wearing that satisfied smile and identical tone. “Don’t you know it’s dangerous?” He takes a step closer to the little bird. “There are all sorts of monsters the lingering within these woods.” Monsters such as himself, but he is a special kind of beast. The kind that were designed and fashioned with a purpose—a purpose he has forsaken for good now.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Brine]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    Lean On Me, You Seem Strong (Sinner) - by Brine - 11-15-2018, 10:04 AM
    RE: Lean On Me, You Seem Strong (Sinner) - by Sinner - 12-12-2018, 11:05 PM