• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any
    kharon

oh baby, I have not been kind

The golden guy hadn't been scared, that was cool! Exciting, he said.

"Man, that's so awesome. The mainland? Nah, this is the Island Resort. I think most of us are from Ischia or various forests, possibly. My family is from Ischia, nice and beachy. That's where we were born and really the only place we've ever lived. We wanna go back but, you know, the plague and all. Can't be getting sick."

Tyr, though. That was a neat name.

"I'm Kharon. My baby sis is Kali, but she's not ready to talk yet. She's been through a lot." His voice softened and he twisted to nuzzle her tenderly again, breathe a gentle breath over her. She'd get better. She'd talk again. There wasn't any rush.

"You wanna hang out with us for a while? Or I could help you across to the mainland if you want?" The idea wasn't the most thrilling, honestly. This was an island after all and he now knew just about everyone on it by meeting them or hearing all their thoughts. It was nice to have a new person around to talk to and listen to and chill with.

"Or we could, um.." Well, he wasn't really sure. He hadn't yet found super entertaining things to do on the island. Mostly he'd just made sure the family was safe and content and help out however he could. Oh, hey!

"Hey! By the way. We're not sure how our uncle is doing and we're all pretty worried about him, but we can't leave here without getting sick.. So we can't check on him. Have you heard anything about him? Ruan? He was the head honcho of the Taiga before the apoc--" Oh, hell, he probably shouldn't have brought that up. That was the beginning of Kali's trauma. Damn. He reached to snuggle her, leave soft kisses over her, comfort her. Sorry, baby..

"Anyway, we're just worried about him. Kali loves her Uncle Roo." Maybe it would help her to see him again, if they could find him.

I wish I could scrape away the dirt that's on my mind

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Tyr - 11-20-2018, 04:42 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Kali - 11-24-2018, 01:17 AM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Tyr - 11-29-2018, 03:01 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Kharon - 12-02-2018, 01:00 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Kali - 12-05-2018, 03:05 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Tyr - 12-12-2018, 04:05 PM