• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Keep your dreams in check; Kensa, Any!

keep your dreams in check

The grulla stallion watches the male curiously, his eyes meeting the stallion as he approached, his introduction contains a hint of humour, Rouhi extending his smile as he prepared to speak "It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Rouhi" the stallion gives his own introduction before lowering himself into a bow "I am glad to to be welcomed into such a grand territory" he returned the humerous gesture before raising himself once more "I hope I will be allowed to stay" his tone portrayed question as he settled himself, watching the scenery around them change every so slightly as a breeze entered the picture.

The stallion stood silent for a moment, silence was very much appreciated by him and he did not mind it so much; he almost bathed in it as he waited patiently for a reply, his eyes wandering around the other stallion's frame as he studied him.  

Rouhi

@[litotes] Sorry this is so short, I'm on holiday and my laptop is a bit rubbish and won't comply

Messages In This Thread
    Keep your dreams in check; Kensa, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-22-2018, 02:19 PM
    RE: Keep your dreams in check; Kensa, Any! - by Rouhi - 12-31-2018, 10:45 AM