• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Say You'll Never Let Me Go -[Warlight]
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

Luckily for the pale bastard he steps back, Claytons eyes follow stallion, his gaze was cold. He was not a Hyaline member, and Clayton would normally welcome all equines to the safe grounds, but this one he wanted to leave as soon as possible.

His mind played out all the possibilities of how these two knew each other, and whatever relationship they could have formed while they were separated. His odds were not good, and that made his jaw clench harder, normally he was a calm and even shy equine....but for some reason he could not get a handle on his emotions. The stallions ears remained pinned as he fought the urge to lunge into a fight with this stallion.

Raul, my name is Raul he says in response to Claytons first question, what a stupid name he thinks to himself. He forced his body to relax as there had been space between the two for some time now, though the anger was still rushing through his veins.

He asks Raul how he knew Warlight, but it was Will who responds, Pangea. She does not offer any other information, simply the word Pangea, a kingdom he barely heard of, and anything he did hear was not good. He tilts his head slightly, he could tell that she was tired, and even had stories to share, but now was not the time, even though he wanted to know.

The stallion breaks into a coughing fit and Clayton could swear it was on purpose, his eyes narrow on the stallion as Warlight quickly flicks her attention to him. She looked at this stallion a way that Clayton has never seen, but dearly wanted. He could almost feel his heart shatter, the worst of his thoughts had to be true.

He force his gaze to meet Will as he felt her gaze burning in him We're sick Clay. He knew she meant the plague, a disease that he was able to escape so far, but his love had not had the same outcome. She was weak, and her body was thinner than normal, he should have connected the dots earlier, but he was so distracted by this whole situation.

I need a place to rest for a little bit , was she asking him to leave? Or to be alone with Raul? I got so scared when Hyaline seemed empty, but I'm glad to see you, is everyone here. His gaze for the first time ever fell cold as he looked at Warlight. She must really not have known how he felt about her, that he loved her, did she think that he sat around waiting for her to come home? Did she think so little of him, she thought that he would sit around scared of the disease that plagued beqanna?

Will his tone was not its normal gentle tone, instead it was harsher, his broken heart pouring out of his mouth. I have no idea who is here, I have been looking for you since the plague struck. He instantly regretted telling her that, she did not need the extra stress, but the words easily slipped past his lips. His gaze flicked to Raul, he found himself in danger everyday looking for Will....while she was cuddling up to this smug bastard.

The bay and green stallion dips his head to Warlight If rest is what you want, then I will leave you to it. his tone remained cold, he was unable to grasp his emotions, if he did not put up this wall he would probably end with tear stained cheeks. His gaze flicked back to Raul, I hope you enjoy your stay at the Cove his eyes narrowed on him, nearly saying congratulations on the best catch of your life. 

He took what little pride he had left, turning his body to the right and casually bound into the depths of the Cove without giving so much as a second glance back to the pair he left behind.

@[Warlight] @[Raul] uhmmmm yea, so that happened.
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Say You'll Never Let Me Go -[Warlight] - by Clayton - 12-11-2018, 08:21 PM