• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [mature]  i’ve dug some graves you’ll never find (x)
    She can hear his breathing get deeper, and a smile tugs at her lips. He was perhaps more eager than her, but the tension between them was thick and she needed relief.

He nibbles at her body, it was gentle and she welcomed the gestures. He has her held in her spot, something that would normally cause panic, but again he has her paralyzed with desire. She allows it, as he continues to tease her, pushing his chest into her.

I am a very bad boy he says and her grin grows larger. Finally he gave in to his own desires, he lifts himself a top her a feeling that was new but had her wanting more. He was gentle at first, a bit of appreciation for it, but after a couple thrusts he releases all the tension that there mingling built up. She can not help but release a moan with his last thrust, her back slathered in a mix of his and her own sweat.

He stays upon her back, caressing her with nibbles. She allows it until she regains her breathing, the adrenaline still coarsing through her body. She manages to wiggle out from beneath him, turning around she bumps her muzzle to his. Well that was unexpectedly fun she says with a laugh.

She peers around, the pair still remained alone. She circles around him one last time, allowing her body to lean into his. I really should be heading home, maybe I'll see you again she gives a wink before heading off to the direction of Sylva. She allows her tail to swat at him as she departs, the smell of there lust lingering in the air.

@[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i’ve dug some graves you’ll never find (x) - by Mary - 12-31-2018, 12:09 PM