• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

fear cuts deeper than swords - ivar, honey
    Her bright ember orange eyes tilt over to him playfully, a smirk daintily curving her black velvet lips. “Oh, no no, Ivar.” She giggles softly beneath a controlled breath, “I could never mistake you for anything other than what you are.” She lets her eyes slide down and then back up; she’s not one for listening to direction.

(‘Don’t answer that’ obviously means answer immediately in the craftiest most cryptic way you can manage.)
    (Duh.)

He has another question and this one she cannot deny is a good one to ask. “Indefinitely.” She steps toward him, within reaching distance and then a few more steps passed him, her leathery wing brushing his shoulder and rib-side as she whispers, “I think I like it here.” Her wings spread with a great spray of seawater and the sparkle of illuminating plankton, “I’m going to go look around.” And with a few thrusts of her wings she’s airborne without a running start and does not look back. She heads inland, true to her word. 

Ivar  imma make you a new thread bb <3
    she lives here now. XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: fear cuts deeper than swords - ivar, honey - by wrena - 12-30-2018, 08:39 AM