• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner}

Mary

She prances around him, sporting the colors of Wolfbane, she was younger that Sinner and at times acted more childish than she wished. But then again, perhaps it was an attempt to sway him towards her, a chuckle escapes his maw and one of her own matches his. She comes to a halt before him, Good Good he finally says, his reaction was not fully what she expected, but then again she has to remember he is not like most equines. The hell hound was emotionless, she had to work hard just to get a smile out of him, and he could care less about forming relationships.

A small sigh escapes her maw, but she perks up when he speaks once again. He talks about how they are building a solid foundation for Sylva. A small grin tugs at her lips once again, it did not sound good because she had feelings for him, but merely because he was acknowledging her and him, both of them bettering Sylva. She nods her head in response  Yes, a step closer to being the strongest kingdom in Beqanna.

She mentions his queen, a bold move, he did not have to honor his word, but she wasn't here to waste her time. She needed to bring it up, to feel out the situation, to see if he would still have her as his queen beside him. He drew serious after her comment, well he says, his tone is cold. Are you exactly sure you can handle being a queen? He questions her, and her ears pin to the dome of her head. What an insult! What reason did he have to not trust her as the queen, she just secured an alliance with Loess and that wasn't good enough!

She really wanted to burst out yelling at him, but instead her gaze matches him with a familiar cold gaze that he has given her before. Do you not? she asks, circling around him, allowing her body to brush against his soft hell hound fur. She comes to a stop before him once again finding his gaze I think I can handle the crown just as well as you Sinner, after all, I was bred for the position. Perhaps if she didn't have such differences with her father the tables would be swapped, but alas that was not her fate, instead she found herself practically begging for her crown.

Long May She Reign

@[Sinner]

Messages In This Thread
    Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 11-26-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 11-30-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-02-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-06-2018, 12:34 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-06-2018, 08:48 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-07-2018, 11:27 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-08-2018, 08:50 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-11-2018, 01:27 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-11-2018, 09:05 PM