• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner}
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    The beast’s wolfish gaze never leaves the lively color-changing mare. She eventually settles down in front of him. He continues to rest his eyes onto her by meeting her own gaze.

Mary makes a comment about being a step closer to being the strongest kingdom in Beqanna. It was a bold remark to make, especially considering they have allied themselves with a kingdom that wished to fight for the same claim too. “Careful where you step,” he says with a grin that darkens his face with shadows and mischief. His red-yellow glowing eyes glimmer with a mischievous expression.

Her reaction to his last question obviously shows that Mary is not pleased by his words. There was no reason she should not be. Sinner had promised her a position of the highest order. A role that shared equal power and position next to him. It was not simply to be handed out, but he knew from the beginning he found out Arthas’ children were claiming Sylva has his home he needed to secure his own position.

The dark beast would not have liked to shower the power and glory that came with the crown he has not taken long ago, but the price must be paid. Truthfully, it was not a bad deal for the hellhound. Mary shared similar thoughts with Sinner, and perhaps their desires—needs—could easily come true if they worked together. Numbers were not always better to him, but it seemed this time it would be.

Sinner remains silent, keeping stoic expression now, as she challenges him with her own cold gaze. His glowing gaze follows the pastel mare around as he circles around him. She brushes up against him, but he remains where he stands, waiting for her words.

She is so sure of herself. It’s something he has come to admire. Her determination to get what she wants will come in handy within time. Mary had already made an excellent pawn within his game of thrones, but she would make an even more powerful game piece as a queen.

His expression shifts into a grin slowly, hard-chiseled features softening into an amused shape. “I could not agree more,” he says with satisfaction. The dark hound does not hide his emotions this time in front of her. There were moments that sometimes needed rejoicing, and this was one of those moments. “Your efforts have greatly paid off,” he continues, “The other half of the crown is yours, officially.” He pauses for a moment, his grin growing wider. “Queen Mary,” he adds with another obvious tone of approval.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Mary] Be sure to send in an update to get her leadership role for the boards and the Sylva group! Smile
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 11-26-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 11-30-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-02-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-06-2018, 12:34 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-06-2018, 08:48 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-07-2018, 11:27 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-08-2018, 08:50 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-11-2018, 01:27 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-11-2018, 09:05 PM