• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner}

Mary

Careful were you step his words echo in her ears and her gaze hardens on the hound. They had to go and lurk around the other kingdoms, see how they fair with the plague, for all they know they are already the strongest kingdom. Regardless, they would get there, and once they hold the title no other kingdoms will pester them, equines will beg for the protection of Sylva. A small sneer tugs at her lips as she thinks of the power, it was something she never desired as a child, but something she could not stop chasing as an adult.

She was playing with fire, or in this case, the devil. She had to be careful with what she demanded, but those who sit in the back and wait never get rewarded. If she did not push for the crown who knows who he would have crowned eventually, she would be damned to be run out of her own birthed kingdom.

She gives her final words, a last attempt at selling her right to the throne. He remained silent, his face had no emotion and she could not detect a single emotion. She matched his body with a cold gaze of her own, though her heart was pounding and she anxiously awaited his decision.

Finally, a grin tugs at his maw but she does not get excited, this does not mean it was in her favor. I could not agree more he says, a grin of her own appears on her maw in response. Finally, she had to work harder than planned to get him to admit it, but he acknowledge her strengths. Your efforts have greatly paid off he notes her discussion with Bane, then finally the words she had been waiting to hear since her father died. The other half of the crown is officially yours, Queen Mary her grin was from ear to ear.

She could not hide her joy, and she did not care to either. She earned his trust, something even her father couldn't do, and now she finds herself queen, beside him. She could not have hand picked a better king to rule beside, they had similar motives and desires, though who really knew his agenda. He was a hell hound after all, but none of that mattered in this moment. She dips her head to the hound my King she says, her grin still visible, Is there anything else you wish of me? Her gaze finds his, an attempt to see exactly what he had planned for her.
    Long May She Reign

@[Sinner] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 11-26-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 11-30-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-02-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-06-2018, 12:34 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-06-2018, 08:48 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-07-2018, 11:27 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-08-2018, 08:50 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-11-2018, 01:27 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-11-2018, 09:05 PM