• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner}
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    A grin appears wide, growing from ear to ear, on the color-changing mare. Mary is obviously pleased by the sound of his approval of crowing her queen. Sinner might not have been raised to be a kingdom-dweller, but he had learned that hard-work should truly be honored and rewarded. It was only fitting for Mary to work towards something, especially something her father had broken before his death. Now that it was sealed, it no longer mattered.

He was pleased though with the turn of events. Mary may truly become something he might admire more. She already had the elements of a strong leader and the ethnics of getting the job done. Only in time would she truly prove to be a strong, reliable piece on his gameboard. She might be his equal now, but truly he would always be above her in his own game of ruling. There could always be something that changed his plans. Opportunities had a funny way of presenting themselves, and he was never one to let a good one pass.

The hound does not dip his head in return. He is too prideful to offer his allegiance to another one so easily, especially someone who was his equal now within Sylva. Sinner would show his respect for others in different ways than bending the knee to someone else. He would never bend the knee again, not when he had been forced to during those years of chasing down and instinctively forced to serve masters of darkness.

“Now that we have settled into Sylva, it’s time we look at what is happening outside of our little forest.” The plague has settled into Beqanna for some time, but it did not mean they would be locked away and held at bay. “It is likely others have finally settled in their own lands, and there are supposedly new ones that need to be scouted and see who has taken over or attempting to.”

Sinner did not want to be held into the dark with the turn of events. He would need to know everything that is happening. “We should split up visiting some of the lands in the East, West, and North. Where would you like to go?” He asks, allowing her to make the choice. It meant little to him to make the choice where to go exactly.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Mary] I'm thinking they can each take their own area in either East, West, or North and then go together for the other one. Basically visit whatever land you want to in those areas. One or all, doesn't matter Smile Also see if any of the residents that are on the castes (both army and diplomats) want to tag along for some possible activity to get promoted!
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 11-26-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 11-30-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-02-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-06-2018, 12:34 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-06-2018, 08:48 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-07-2018, 11:27 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-08-2018, 08:50 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-11-2018, 01:27 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-11-2018, 09:05 PM