• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner}

Mary

The smile that tugged at her lips never fell from her maw, a twinkle visible in her eye. She was officially crowned the queen, the position she had been after, and planning for, since her father was in the throne. It was more satisfying to have earned the position, and to have pleased Sinner.

She thought for sure the hell hound was unpleaseable, but here she was, good enough for him. They might not have shared a romantic relationship like most pairs ruling a kingdom, but none of that mattered to her anyway. Besides her father had devoted himself to Lepis and she ran off with Bane, for whatever reason.

She expected that he would perhaps want to consummate there new found relationship, but instead he gets straight to business. Her smile grew wider, and she held in a chuckle that so desperately tried to break out. It's time to look at what is happening outside of our little forest. She nods her head in agreeance, ever since the plague it was necessary to remain within Sylva, ensuring no one tried to take over, and quickly welcoming those looking for a kingdom.

If they were to remain strong they could not sit around and wait for others to come poking there noses into Sylva, they should venture out to the other kingdoms, show everyone that Sylva is doing well, just as he had suggested. Suggesting they break up and visit kingdoms from the East, West and North of them, allowing her to pick the kingdom of her choice.

She had already visited Loess, so it seems silly for her to go there, although perhaps it would be beneficial for Sinner to meet with Bane as planned. She had little desire to visit Tephra and her interest really peaked at Nerine, the rumors of drama was lingering up there, something she did not mind visiting for herself. She took a moment to think to herself before responding to the hound, I will go to Nerine, I will take someone else with me lazy bastards better get ready for the mission. Do you want to meet in Hyaline? She tilts her head, meeting together as King and Queen for the first time. The pride she felt did not falter once during the conversation they shared, she patiently stood glancing at Sinner, awaiting his approval of there plans before departing for Nerine.

Long May She Reign

@[Sinner]

Messages In This Thread
    Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 11-26-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 11-30-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-02-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-06-2018, 12:34 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-06-2018, 08:48 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-07-2018, 11:27 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-08-2018, 08:50 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-11-2018, 01:27 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-11-2018, 09:05 PM