• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner}
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    Everything was moving at pace he found to be of his liking. He crossed each entity off as he went, only finding it became easier and easier. Each step became closer for him to achieve the things he wanted. The opportunities came without a high price. But he was not naïve of the price he may have to pay within the future. There was always a price for something, and when the time came he would be ready to tackle the issue head on.

Mary has proven herself to be a queen, but she would need to be more than a queen. Their ruling might not be the idle inclination that often occurs when two lead a kingdom, but that meant nothing to him. Teaming up would make them a force that should not be reckoned with, and he was willing to share half of the power that came with wearing a crown. It only meant for him to get more within time. More doors would open too.

“Tephra it is for me then,” he says with a nod of his head and agreeing to her choice to visit Nerine. There had been little care for his choice in the matter, but it only seemed fitting to allow Mary to make some decisions. Perhaps a trick to make her think she had some sort of power over him, but Sinner is not quick to rely on that. Mary is more intelligent than she might let on, he thinks. “I will see you in Hyaline soon.” He moves past the mare, heading towards the volcanic kingdom in the north. “Don’t die on me while you are out there,” he adds with humor before disappearing past the boulder and autumn trees that lingered near them.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Mary]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 11-26-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 11-30-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-02-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-06-2018, 12:34 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-06-2018, 08:48 PM