• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Torture and Torment; Yidhra

Kiss Thy Poison From My Lips

A whispered hushing is all I remember before my world turns dark.  The touch of the creatures odd arms is lost to my memory, as is the peck upon my cheek.  Unconscious, I am trapped in a nightmare of my own making.  Here I see a shroud of black begin to cover over me.  A sickly hand reaches for my neck, gripping me with enough force to suffocate the life from my body.  Air exchanges for a vapor that pours from the demons lips -it settles deep in my lungs.  It is vile, stinking of a thousands corpses and a weight of many more.  The darkness of my mind forms with glowing red eyes and blackened smoke exhales in a spiral that wraps around my neck and begins to force its way into my throat.  I want to scream but nothing comes from my cords. I am forced to watch the nightmare take hold of me. To possess me.

It allows me to finally gasp with a breath that allows the sickness to coat my lungs.  My peridot eyes open sharply to find the monster still hovers around me.  Paralyzed, I can only listen to all the beast claims.  How did it know of the plague that now consumes me?  Now it talks of others and its mission to save them.  Was I to believe such things?  Surely not.  If anything it was the cause of such things, but her voice is believable -as is the concern on her wicked face.  

Slowly feeling comes to me and I stumble to stand.  A cough erupts violently from my chest, red droplets of blood spatter across the ground and forces me to believe all she says is truth.  My extended gaze upon the red liquid that was cast from my body is only interrupted by my sudden urge to speak, but not a word comes from my lips.  Only a look of dread is found upon my face...

Delta

@[Yidhra] Sry... He shouldn't have spoken in the other post :|

Messages In This Thread
    Torture and Torment; Yidhra - by Delta - 11-27-2018, 10:47 PM
    RE: Torture and Torment; Yidhra - by Yidhra - 11-28-2018, 06:05 PM
    RE: Torture and Torment; Yidhra - by Random Event - 11-29-2018, 12:31 PM
    RE: Torture and Torment; Yidhra - by Delta - 11-29-2018, 04:32 PM
    RE: Torture and Torment; Yidhra - by Yidhra - 12-03-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: Torture and Torment; Yidhra - by Delta - 12-09-2018, 01:59 PM