• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

whoops..?
    I’m so glad you posted that little explanation in Leander’s post, oml lol

Alright so, if Kora is basically winter and she and Leander are still in Icicle Isle, she may meet with Leilan and Eurwen (either, or both, or even at the same time) if you like? I love ice and winter magics (though I must say Eurwen doesn’t have any but she’s still a tiny baby so who knows what life may bring) <3

Furthermore I don’t have Kagerou relatives, I only have the next best thing which is Ilma who’s a friend of the family, since they almost all lived in Hyaline. And uhm, she’s female, so no reproduction with Kora, XD.
    And she is less inclined to go to Icicle Isle (if at all) so either we need to pick somewhere else or maybe she could meet Leander (first, instead, idk).

Messages In This Thread
    whoops..? - by Lydia - 11-28-2018, 06:36 PM
    RE: whoops..? - by insane - 11-28-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: whoops..? - by SamShine - 11-28-2018, 08:37 PM
    RE: whoops..? - by Nev - 11-28-2018, 08:39 PM
    RE: whoops..? - by Vanilla Custard - 11-29-2018, 08:34 AM
    RE: whoops..? - by Shelbi - 11-29-2018, 09:27 AM
    RE: whoops..? - by Lydia - 11-29-2018, 01:52 PM